The Calvosa Organization will be celebrating the Grand Opening of our new Barlow model at Grace Estates on Sunday, August 6th from 12:00 – 4:00 PM. There will be drinks and refreshments, and you can meet with Vince Calvosa in person!
You’ve seen the virtual renderings on our website… Now you can come see this incredible home in person! If you’re still undecided, we have 10 reasons why you absolutely want to come tour the spectacular Barlow model!
- Though classically designed, the open floor plan is ideal for today’s families.
- The traditional brick exterior & distinctive architecture convey a sophistication that’s rare in new homes.
- The elegant kitchen has stainless appliances, solid wood cabinets, a large island, and stone counters.
- The stunning master suite includes an extensive walk-in closet, and a luxurious bath with a shower and freestanding tub, marble tiles, and a double vanity.
- The formal dining room is designed for generations of family dinners and holiday celebrations.
- Gorgeous 3.5-inch white oak flooring runs throughout the home.
- There are old-world details like an open central staircase, vaulted, tray & coffered ceilings, and deluxe molding and trim. Wait till you see the two-story foyer!
- It is located on a cul-de-sac, in a one-of-a-kind neighborhood on the South Shore.
- Just 1 mile from Great South Bay, Grace Estates offers easy access to shops, restaurants and entertainment in town.
- Prices start at $1.3 million.
The Barlow model is located on Huntting Lane, East Islip, NY 11730. For more information about the Grand Opening or Grace Estates, call 631-563-2551 or visit CalvosaOrganization.com.
We look forward to seeing you on August 6th!